Newsletter

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Christmas tag 1




I LOVE making tags for anytime of the year but Christmas especially!
All that sparkle has me lol!!

This tag is made to fit in a little tag box which I will be sharing on Friday.
The first of six, all using the fabulous
SPIRITED SNOWMEN
stamp set available on 5th September!!
Along with the stamp set I have used

I would like to enter this into:

Thanks for taking time to drop by!


Bonus Days are back. Spend £45 in August
and receive £4.50 to spend in September!!

Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



1 comment:

Jackie C said...

Love it, such fun! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...