Wednesday 15 August 2018

Christmas tag


I have loads of scraps gathering up on my table with all my Christmas card making
so I decided I am going to make lots of tags to go along with the cards.

This one matches my Monday card using the new stamp set arriving on 5th September

SIGNS OF SANTA

I layered up white, real red and then some Under the Mistletoe dsp
for my tag base.
I stamped and coloured the little elf, card, presents and sign post,
all of which are cut using my matching dies.
I tore layers of whisper white to add snow along the bottom
and coloured it with Wink of Stella for extra sparkle.
I stamped the to and from, added some dotted lines in real red ink
and glued to the top.
It has been finished off with some nice red ribbon,
tying it so I could also have a loop.


Thanks for dropping by today!





Bonus Days are back. Spend £45 in August
and receive £4.50 to spend in September!!

Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



1 comment:

Jo said...

Fabulous.....love making tags, great way to use up all the bits & bobs we have left over x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...