Wednesday 7 November 2018

Christmas deer


I'm getting a bit addicted to these card shapes now lol.
Here is another version with some stamped trees in background
and a die cut reindeer.
Forgive the crooked bow, it has been given a good talking too and is sitting up properly!


Again I went with the slimmer version which you can watch a
tutorial on my Tuesday post.
I love that the back of the card is just begging to be decorated with a nice personalised greeting too.

I would like to enter this into:




Product List
Winter Woods Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£21.00
Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies
£32.00
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock
£8.00
Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper
£10.25
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Stamping Sponges
£3.25
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.



Don't forget our limited edition snowflake collection!!





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Pinky, love the design and the Deer is wonderful ..

luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card design . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
My Blog As I do Rodos

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Just love the colours and die cut image you have used. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

Kuni said...

Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
Hugs
Kuni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...