Friday 9 November 2018

Night in Bethlehem


My card today is a Religious themed Christmas card.
I had the stamp set from way back in February but had not got the matching dies,
so I treated myself.
I do love them! They really open up the possibilities with this stamp set.
I started with a piece of water colour card and after cutting the town setting
in gold and navy white, I worked out where I should stamp the navy town layer
for the background.
Having sponged my sky background I stamped the navy scene
and then built the next two layers on top using dimensionals.
I used my daffodil delight blender markers to shade the windows and sand areas.
I stamped Mary and Joseph and cut using the dies.
The sentiment was stamped and embossed in white onto navy card.
After added it, I trimmed it with some gold card.
The star was stamped and cut to finish it all off.

I would like to enter this into:


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new and inspirational bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come and follow you!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Product List
His Light Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£15.00
Gold Foil Sheets
£3.75
Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock
£8.00
Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£9.00
So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
£4.75
Versamark Pad
£8.25
Night In Bethlehem Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£20.00
Bethlehem Edgelits Dies
£30.00




Don't forget our limited edition snowflake collection!!





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



4 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Pinky, Such a traditional and beautiful card. Great embossing too. Thanks for joining in with us over at Sparkles Christmas. Good luck. Hugs Debbie DT xxx

Janette said...

I love this traditional look scene, we see so few now and this is beautiful, thanks for sharing your card with us at CraftyCatz this week and good luck in the challenge...x

crafty said...

A lovely Christmas card. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams challenge this time.
Mary

BożenA said...

It's so beautifl and joyful.
Thank you for joining our challenge in Crafting With An Attitude.
BożenA DT CWAA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...