This is my journal page for the theme
Fabric, Lace, Trims... over at
I started by making my background paper using
a piece of white napkin.
I added some distress oxides in blue and yellow
then painted the sheet with a mix of
water and pva glue.
Before it dried I sprinkled on some
silver glitter and let it dry.
When dried I sprayed with glitter spray
to seal it (Crafter's Companion).
Next I added my layers of lace and ric rac,
then I inked up a heart doily for the top
and added some torn edges to my paper
and layered with a sentiment card
from a We R Memory Keepers paper pack.
I finished with butterflies from
AALL & Create.
I would like to enter this into
Have a good week out there!



Fabulous journal page and background, love the beautiful lace, doily and butterfly.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
This is so pretty Pinky and material use is very on trend right now, I only know that because Mia told me, haha. xx
ReplyDeletePinky this is a lovely journal the papers are beautiful x
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous page Pinky, so pretty and I love that amazing texture.
ReplyDeletexx
A beautiful colour combo carried across your layers and fabulous textures
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page Pinky, love the blue and yellow combo and all the trimmings, so pretty..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
That napkin background technique is so clever, and it looks amazing with all the lace and ric rac layered on top. The butterflies are such a lovely finishing touch, too. Good luck with the challenges.
ReplyDeleteOh, this really is lovely Pinky, love blue and yellow together and there's so much texture.
ReplyDeleteB x