I had a card to make for my sister-in-law
and decided to play with some of my
neglected Lisa Horton sets.
This one is called Camellia Cluster
and it's a stencil and die set.
I used paper from my stash for the background.
I layered up some gold vellum onto a mat,
added some matching brads to the corners.
I then stencilled and die cut the flowers
using distress oxides.
Before placing on the card I wrapped some
of my gold mesh then added the
celebrate word from an old SU die.
I stamped the happy birthday using
Itty Bitty Birthdays (SU) and then
added her name using Contact USA alphabet
stamps. The card was finished with a die cut bow
and some little gems.
I followed a sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
I would like to enter this into
Another scorcher today!!
If it was about 21 degrees I might be ok
but 27 is just too much for me.
For those that enjoy it have fun lol.



They promised a cooler day here as well, 27 same as you is what we have.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card for your SIL, lots of pretty elements and her name to make it special.
B x
A beautiful layered card in gorgeous colours
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Pinky and a great take on the sketch. Great colour choice.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Our day was slightly cooler 21! Great take on the sketch, beautiful card and Camellia cluster, love the p, paper and added mesh.
ReplyDeletecarol x
A gorgeous floral card Pinky, the stencil/die set is beautiful-fabulous layout and design with some lovely added texture.
ReplyDeletexx
It's a lovely sketch to follow Pinky and I love your flower cluster and wooden panel background, gorgeous card..
ReplyDeleteluv CHRISSYxx
A stunning card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Girlz Rebel Challenge.
ReplyDeleteIlonka DT
Beautiful card Pinky, sure to be a real winner for your sil. Love that gold strip too, adds abit of glamour.
ReplyDeleteWeather still hot hot hot, just starting to get used to it and it will break haha. xx
Very nice card. Thanks for joining us at Girlz Rebel challenge
ReplyDeleteZo een leuke creatie gemaakt, tof. Leuk dat je ook meedoet bij onze challenge Girlz Rebel challenge
Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!
Claudia 🦋
Claudia's Kaartjes
Girlz Creative Christmas
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls
Girlz Rebel Challenge
Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap
Girlz & The Art of Letters
Girlz Creative: Splash it with color!
Creative Color girlz
That is so pretty and love the soft pretty colors too!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
Diane BB DT
{Nellies Nest}
Wonderful card
ReplyDeleteOh Pinky I love your card, especially with my love of flowers and as it's winter here in New Zealand my gardens are full of Camellia's out in flower and dropping on the lawn. I have all colours. Some bushes have got so big over the years they look like trees now. They always get well pruned every year.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful card with all that added texture. Your sister in law with absolutely love it. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT
Beautiful card, Pinky! I love all of the great images and layering. Love all of the foliage and flowers. Thank you for playing with us at The Creative Crafters Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
ReplyDeleteDebbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!
Such a beautiful card with all those lovely layers of flowers and pretty vellum. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, hope to see you again soon.
ReplyDeleteAnne SSW2-DT