Newsletter

Friday, 10 July 2026

Quickie birthday card


I had a birthday card to make for my MIL
and she needed it asap so I dived into
my LOTV pre printed books and choose
this little girl. Perfect for a 2 year old
and her hair was the exact colour I needed!
The papers are from Nitwits - baby's firsts girl.

I would like to enter this into



14 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Pinky and your right about this image, its just perfect for a little one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the image is so sweet and perfect for a tiny girl, lovely design and pretty papers /colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gorgeous papers,embellishments and layout make a perfect background for this beautiful image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful girly card, love the cute image and pretty paper and embellishments.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popped back to say thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus with this fabulous girly birthday card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and sweet image Pinky a gorgeous birthday card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect for a little one Pinky, the image is ideal.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh that is adorable and perfect for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an adorable card those images from Lotv are so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A sweet card and so pretty.
    Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your 'quick' make is beautiful. Everything about it is perfect!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty, girly birthday card, it's lovely!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello there Pinky, your card is so pretty, the colours are so pretty and who doesn't love a LoTV image! Thanks for joining in with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your lovely comment, I enjoy reading them all.
Please note that in line with European Data Protection Laws (GDPR), by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose. For more information, please see my Data Protection and Privacy Policy tab.
Pinky