Newsletter

Friday, 7 August 2026

Mini file folders




This was another one of my projects recently.
I made some cute little mini file folders
with a paper clip closure which also
holds it to which ever page I need.
Great for my garden folio for this summer.

Items used
Timeless Arrangements (SU).
Tonic flower punch, paperclip, gems
and bakers twine and my scraps of course.

I have a quick tutorial here but it's really
not needed for any seasoned crafters 😁

I would like to enter this into

I hope you have a really nice weekend.

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous little mini file folders-a great idea, love the papers and little flowers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow how creative these mini folder files are l just absolutely adore them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is really really tiny, I cant even make my ephemera that small, gorgeous Pinky, so much fun packed in there too..

    Luuv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. o wow these are gorgeous! A great tutorial and they really are diddy, I absolutely love these. Perfect for ephemera. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mini file folders are beautiful Pinky,a great way to use up snippets too

    ReplyDelete
  6. See you have been busy again Pinky, another pretty use of snippets.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous mini folders - love them

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are definitely cute! We're delighted you've shared this lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and we hope to see more soon. Also, we have a new challenge you may consider joining sometime, it's The Pick 3 Challenge and we hope to see you there in the future!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous those folders !
    groeten Ineke
    DT GCFAoS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing card! Thanks for joining Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap

    🦋 Geweldige creatie! Leuk dat je meedoet bij Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap

    Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!

    Claudia 🦋
    Claudia's Kaartjes
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls
    Girlz Rebel Challenge
    Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap
    Girlz & The Art of Letters
    Girlz Creative: Splash it with color!
    Creative Color girlz

    ReplyDelete
  11. O my! So cute!!! That reminds me, I think I have a mini folder diecut!!! Hmmm!!! Thanks for the reminder! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute idea, Pinky!!! Belated thank you for sharing at PRS during the August session. -- DT Becca S

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your lovely comment, I enjoy reading them all.
Please note that in line with European Data Protection Laws (GDPR), by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose. For more information, please see my Data Protection and Privacy Policy tab.
Pinky