Happy Monday!
This card for made for my sister-in-law.
I went with shades of blue for the base.
I then used papers from IndigoBlu magazine,
chopping them up and adding lots of layers.
I stitched around the main piece with my
sewing machine, added some lace across the middle.
I then stamped the flower and coloured
with my markers.
I die cut lots of leaves and inked some up
for added texture behind the main flower.
I then stamped the sentiment and layered
up in the same backing cards.
I added a few layers of ribbon and some
more layers before adding the sentiment
and flower.
I stamped the butterfly onto a scrap of the
paper I had used and then made
a wax melt in a similar colour
and added with some fibres.
I finished with a little bow.
Items used
papers IndigoBlu and card from my stash
stamps from IndigoBlu,
Woodware, Contact USA, Stampin Up
and CreateKrafts.
Dies from SU and Tattered Lace.
Lace, Ribbon, wax, sewing machine
and fibres.
I would like to enter this into
I hope you all have a good week
and I'm sending hugs to those struggling.


A beautiful combination of papers, images and embellishments
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card with lots of gorgeous detail. I'm sure your SIL will just love it.
ReplyDeleteGosh that's beautiful Pinky, a lovely design and so many fabulous details, I really love those colours too, such a pretty combination.
ReplyDeletexx
Gorgeous card with all those layers which I love, the lace and the blues are so pretty..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
Wow Pinky this is stunning x
ReplyDeleteA lovely collage feel Pinky.
ReplyDeleteB x
Gorgeous card for your SIL's birthday, she will love it. I like the blue shades and all the layers. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we hope you'll join us again soon.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
Incredibly layered and lots of fun, and so many pieces to look at! I love the feel of mixed of media it gives - and you even managed to contain it to a color! Thank you so much for joining us at the Addicted to Stamps & More challenge, Pinky!
ReplyDeleteLove all your layers and your stitching - fabulous card - thanks for sharing with us at ATSM
ReplyDeleteI can feel the love you put into this gorgeous birthday card. Love all the pretty layers and details you incorporated onto your card. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!
ReplyDeletesue n.
Gorgeous colours. I really like the little wax melt.
ReplyDelete