I'm sharing my midway post for
where the theme is summer blooms.
We have two lovely prizes up for grabs
so come and join us!!
Just remember to stamp!
For my card I went with yellow colours.
I stencilled the sunshine behind
using a stencil from Crafts Direct 2U
using Lemon Lolly ink.
I then cut two circles, one in yellow
and the other in white for my flower.
The flower stamp is from CreateKrafts
and has been coloured with markers.
When all put together I stamped
the sentiment directly on to the front
using the same stamp set
Hugs & Blooms - CreateKrafts.
I added a tiny bow using matching ribbon.
I would like to enter this into



Beautiful sunny card with the focal sunflower stealing the show. xxx
ReplyDeleteA lovely sunny card, the little bow is a great finishing touch.
ReplyDeleteAs our crafty friends have said, it's such a lovely sunny card Pinky, like how you used the stencil.
ReplyDeleteB xc
Sunflowers are such happy flowers and I love your fresh, crisp design with the lovely stencilled rays. xx
ReplyDeleteA wonderful sunny card,with a gorgeous focal sunflower
ReplyDeleteGorgeous happy card
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Pinky, such a fresh and clean design.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Beautiful sunflower and card Pinky, so pretty..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
Fabulous and fresh design, lovely sunflower card.
ReplyDeleteThis is so elegant l truly like sun flowers and your sits so beautifully on your great design card x
ReplyDeleteThe card design is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, and sharing your lovely card with us.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
A beautiful summery card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely gorgeous! I love the image and your stencilled background is fab! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x
ReplyDeleteOh this card is really sunny. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at our previous challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us this challenge again.
Crafty greetings
Alex
*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite
Beautiful sunflower and I love your design with the crisp stencilling, really makes the image pop. Avril x
ReplyDelete