Newsletter

▼

Friday, 25 September 2026

Butterfly happiness


I have another one of my Full Deck Cards
to share.
This time I used  these prompts:
fibres, gold, stencil with texture paste,
black splatter, butterfly and orange!.

Items I used:
Butterfly from AALL & Create,
Fibres from Anna Marie Designs,
Black ink splatters - Rangers Stella paste
Stencil and paste from SU.
Sticker from Hunkydory.


I would like to enter this into

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.




 

13 comments:

  1. So beautiful Pinky your butterfly is almost lifelike so brililiantly done and gorgeous backing too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful Butterfly Pinky and love the addition of the fibres, have some hidden away so nice nudge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, love the butterfly and those fibres are just so delicate, I always think they add a nice touch, this is lovely Pinky. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely detail here to showcase the beautiful butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the elements combine beautifully Pinky, and the butterfly is gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful butterfly and background Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you decorate these cards, beautiful butterfly and love the added fibres.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful butterfly make, so effective and love the textures. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste once again

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yje butterfly is so stunning - what a great card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the added textures on this piece - thanks for sharing with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your lovely comment, I enjoy reading them all.
Please note that in line with European Data Protection Laws (GDPR), by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose. For more information, please see my Data Protection and Privacy Policy tab.
Pinky