Newsletter

Wednesday, 23 September 2026

Butterfly tag and pocket


I came across a tag and pocket like this
on Facebook made by Els Ham.
I couldn't find a tutorial so had a go myself.

I used papers from SU, some butterflies
from AAll & Create.
The stamp set is from SU called Beauty of Friendship.
I also used some white card and ribbon.



I would like to enter this into


5 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a gorgeous set the butterflies are stunning and the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Pinky, gorgeous colour palette and perfect for the theme should you link up at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first photo, it looks like the butterflies are holding the slit together, gorgeous I thought, then on to the second photo and see the slit is for the butterflies to slide into, VERY clever. And very beautiful too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag and pocket, love the beautiful butterflies and very clever design, like Faith I thought the butterflies were on the front too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is beautiful Pinky, what a lovely design and those Butterflies are gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your lovely comment, I enjoy reading them all.
Please note that in line with European Data Protection Laws (GDPR), by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose. For more information, please see my Data Protection and Privacy Policy tab.
Pinky