Newsletter

▼

Monday, 28 September 2026

Christmas album


I came across a tutorial from
American Crafts
and wanted to have a go.

I used papers from Anna Marie Designs,
lots of embellishments from an old QVC kit,
a bit of ribbon and a little bell and star.
Evergreen Elegance stamp set (SU).



You can watch a quick walk through here

or my tutorial here

I would like to enter this into

12 comments:

  1. Nice dimensional project Pinky, every time I see one on your projects like this I want to have a go.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing with your tutorial and finished creation it’s brilliant Pinky loved the papers you used too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab creation Pinky. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your tutorial Pinky,a beautiful project

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Christmas album love the papers and little embellishments.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous little folder Pinky. love the papers, cute little tags and the way it all layers together.
    Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project Pinky, so much detail and little things to pull out.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Pinky, the way it open in levels is so fun, love the papers too. gorgeous album..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous project! Thank you for sharing with us at the CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Pinky, that is fantastic and I am definitely going to have a go!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful project. ❤️ You have tremendous talent. 👏 Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for sharing this 3D project with us at Girlz Rebel

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your lovely comment, I enjoy reading them all.
Please note that in line with European Data Protection Laws (GDPR), by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose. For more information, please see my Data Protection and Privacy Policy tab.
Pinky