Newsletter

▼

Saturday, 26 September 2026

Hello Autumn


Finally my journal page for the September theme
which is Hello Autumn.

I used some paper from IndigoBlu for my background
and to this I stamped some corn,
and coloured it with acrylic markers.
Next I did some stencilling with embossing paste
doing pumpkins along the bottom
and dots in the top corner.
I added some stamping here and there and
inked around the edges. I also added
some marks with an orange acrylic pen
around the edges.
I then stamped and die cut my pumpkins and leaf
and added them to the centre of my
page along with some gold mesh.
I added some acrylic colour to the pumpkins
and dots when the  embossing paste was dry.

Items used
Stamps Gather Together (SU),
Globleland background stamps.
Paper - IndigoBlu.
Embossing paste and dot stencil (SU).
Pumpkin stencil - The Works.
Words - HunkyDory.
Acrylic markers, alcohol markers
and mesh from my stash.

I would like to enter this into

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal page Pinky and most certainly Autumn with your colours and pumpkins love the stamped background too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO many Autumnal elements all drawn together into a lovely journal page Pinky.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Autumn journal page, love all the pumpkins and stamped background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, perfectly picks up the autumn feel with all those yummy colours, love it Pinky. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful autumnal elements and colours Pinky, love the background

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really fabulous page Pinky, love the grungey background and the pumpkins, both stamped and embossed xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful autumnal page with so many lovely details. I like how you did the dots on the corner with the paste. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful fall journal page! Glad you shared it with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovelj image. Happy Sunday
    My Sunday link party is
    HERE

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous autumnal page Pinky - love those colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pinky, your Fall-themed art journal page is absolutely stunning! The background, your embossing, and all those beautiful details are just amazing. And I love your sentiment too. Thanks so much for joining my Hello Autumn challenge at Art Journal Journey this month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW - that’s a lovely autumnal journal page Pinky. Great background for your focal points. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this autumn page Pinky. I love the colored dots on the top right and the paste pumpkins really add some super bottom texture too.I'm glad you were able to join Sharon this month at AJJ. Thank you. Hope the month finishes up in a good way for you. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  14. very fall thanks for joining us at crafty gals challenge corner

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing card, its wonderful Thanks for joining us at Girlz & The Art of Letters and Girlz Rebels


    Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!

    Claudia 🦋
    Claudia's Kaartjes

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your lovely comment, I enjoy reading them all.
Please note that in line with European Data Protection Laws (GDPR), by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose. For more information, please see my Data Protection and Privacy Policy tab.
Pinky