Newsletter

Monday, 7 September 2026

Snowman Fun Fold


Another Christmas card for my stash!
I went with a fun fold and items used were
Anna Marie Designs papers
Polkadoodles Vintage Snowman stamps and dies
Tutti Designs snowflakes
Markers to colour
Ice star stencil (Dutch Doobadoo) with TH 
crystal embossing paste.
Dotty stencil (SU) with gold ink.
Sentiment stamps - Snowman Season (SU).


It's a very simple fold but looks pretty.

And room on the back to add a verse.


I would like to enter this into

Another week begins.
Our car is in the garage today and MOT tomorrow.
Fingers crossed!
Have a good week.

7 comments:

  1. You’ve made a beautiful card, Pinky. What lovely colors, and the back is also finished perfectly in style with a beautiful text. Thank you for participating in the Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge.

    Antje DTGCCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love the snowman love the fold and the colours are so perfect, yep, I love this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is an amazing fun fold card. A cute snowman, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Pinky, I love the fold.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card with gorgeous papers,snowman and embellishments,love the fancy fold

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really did think Blogger had got the reading list issue sorted but this only just came up on my list. Great fold and nice in the neutral colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your lovely comment, I enjoy reading them all.
Please note that in line with European Data Protection Laws (GDPR), by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose. For more information, please see my Data Protection and Privacy Policy tab.
Pinky