Newsletter

Sunday, 6 September 2026

Trees & leaves


Our September challenge theme over at
is trees and/or leaves chosen by Emma.

We have two lovely prizes up for grabs so
be sure and get your entries in.

For my card I used three stamps sets called
Forever Fern, Enjoy Life and Crackle Paint (SU).
I started with a piece of cream card and
stamped with the crackle paint stamp.
I then stamped the leaves around the edges
in green ink.
I then inked in a lighter green around the edges.
I added some yellow above the leaves.
Next I used some embossing paste (SU)
and an old tree branch stencil (SU)
over the top of the leaves and then added
some metallic pearlised dots in red.
Next I splattered here and there with
white ink.
When dry I wrapped some yellow ribbon
around the centre of the card.
I then cut some circles in green, yellow and white
and stamped my sentiment before chopping the circles.
I stamped some more leaves and cut
them out to add to the side.
I stuck to my layers and finished with a
bow in the same ribbon.

I would like to enter this into

7 comments:

  1. Was itching to see how you created this one Pinky, lovely interest with the different mediums.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card and the sentiment is gorgeous. Thanks for joining my theme at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card and design, love all the stamps and sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first glance I thought you'd used DP for the main panel and added the crackle stamping, then read that the leaves were stamped- it looks gorgeous Pinky, love the texture from the stencilling too and that is a lovely sentiment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an effective design with so many lovely techniques used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous textures and details, gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Pinky,the combination of colours,stamping ,sentiment and stencilling is stunning

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your lovely comment, I enjoy reading them all.
Please note that in line with European Data Protection Laws (GDPR), by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose. For more information, please see my Data Protection and Privacy Policy tab.
Pinky