Newsletter

▼

Thursday, 1 October 2026

Autumn


It's October already!!
So time for our new challenge theme over at
Brenda has chosen the theme Autumn leaves/colours
and of course you can go with
anything goes if it suits you better.

I used an oval tag from Tonic Studios.
I covered the base using a stencil from
The Works and oxide inks.
Next I did some embossing with an SU stencil
and paste for added texture.
I inked around the edges in orange and let it dry.
I then stamps my large leaf and die cut it
using an old Su set called Gather Together.
It was coloured using oxides.
I then die cut two smaller leaves and
coloured them the same way.
I layered them all together on top of
some fibres and then splattered the tag
with some white ink.
I finished with a sentiment and some
ribbons stapled in place.

I would like to enter this into

****************************************

For my ATC I went a bit mad lol.
The background was made using the stencil
from The Works and oxide inks.
I then stamped some dots and heat embossed
them in gold.
Around the edges I did some doodling.
Next I stamped the pumpkins (Gather Together SU)
and coloured
them up with markers.
I die cut some leaves and coloured them
with oxides.
Put everything in place and finished with
a sentiment gold embossed and then
coloured with oxides.

I would like to enter this into


We have a lovely prize from
Buddly Crafts up for grabs
so be sure and join us.

17 comments:

  1. Two wonderful autumnal projects Pinky,the leaves embellishments and layout look so beautiful in both

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really nice tag and ATC. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely arrangement of leaves on your tag, they almost look real with those wonderful colours. Your ATC has made great use of leaves again and those fab pumpkins make for an eye catching design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colourful autumnal makes, beautiful stencilled backgrounds, fabulous layered leaves and pumpkins
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both so perfect for the theme Pinky, then oval tag looks so dimensional and so much to look at on your ATC.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty and creative fall tag, I can tell you had lots of fun creating it!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    The Four Seasons Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. These both turned out so beautifully, thank you so much for sharing at the Four Seasons challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous tag and ATc Pinky - love those autumnal colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colourful tag Pinky and I love the shape and all the leaves and twine and a fabulous ATC, love the pumpkins and leaves..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. and back with my DT hat on..Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Autumn makes Pinky, love the shape of the tag and the ATC is perfect for our challenge at Try it on Tuesday, thanks for sharing. Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such lovely makes Pinky, I love autumn colours so this is great for me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Autumn tag and ATC, love the stencilled backgrounds, Autumn leaves and pumpkins.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice to see an oval shaped tag full of autumn loveliness.
    Your pumpkin ATC looks full of leafy goodness too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both makes are lovely! Your tag is of course perfect for our theme at Allsorts, thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm back again :) So great to see the beautiful tag linked up at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks also for sharing your tag with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your lovely comment, I enjoy reading them all.
Please note that in line with European Data Protection Laws (GDPR), by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose. For more information, please see my Data Protection and Privacy Policy tab.
Pinky