Newsletter

▼

Wednesday, 7 October 2026

Christmas fun fold


I used the same fold as my last birthday card
as I liked it so much!

This time I made a much needed Christmas
card for my stash.
Papers are Anna Marie Designs,
Stamps - Trimming the Tree, Peaceful Boughs,
Warm Hugs and Peaceful Deer (SU).
Dies - Tutti Designs.
Markers, ribbon and gems from stash.



I would like to enter this into

11 comments:

  1. This fold card is stunning Pinky the layout and image gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super Christmas card - you've used an interesting fold and a great image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fold Pinky, this is such a lovely card, Christmas is creeping up on us for sure, I can practically here the bells :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and fold, love the paper and beautiful image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning Christmas card Pinky (yes it IS creeping up fast!) the fold is lovely, looks very impressive, gorgeous image and papers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fancy fold Pinky, really showcases the focal element.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful focal scene and fabulous fold

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thanks, Pinky, for sharing your Christmas fancy fold card with FarmQuest Country Christmas!!! You're the first to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas card Pinky, I love then fold and colours and gorgeous Deer scene..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks x 2 for sharing your deer fancy fold card design with HQFSCAT! We appreciate your time and talents!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card. I love that fold and the deer. Great job, Pinky.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your lovely comment, I enjoy reading them all.
Please note that in line with European Data Protection Laws (GDPR), by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose. For more information, please see my Data Protection and Privacy Policy tab.
Pinky