Newsletter

▼

Sunday, 4 October 2026

Shades of Autumn


Our new challenge theme over at
is shades of Autumn or anything goes.

For my card I started with an orange background
and a white mat to go over the top.
I started by die cutting my leave shape
in three places.
I stamped and white embossed my leaves
and coloured them with oxides.

Before I adhered my white piece to my
orange piece, I splattered the white with gold
ink. I then curled my leaves and stuck
them partially to the spaces so the orange
shows through.
I punched another few leaves and 
stuck in place and stamped and white
embossed a pumpkin.
I stamped my sentiment to finish.
The stamp and die set used is called
Gather Together (SU).



We have two lovely prizes from
Sweet Poppy so be sure and join us.



I would like to enter this into


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful mix of colours on the leaves that sit beautifully on the Orange base where you diecut the leaf shape,love your sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely leafy card for Autumn. Like how you die cut and embossed the leaves and left the underneath of the card showing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely your leaves 🍁 are so beautiful and the colours too totally stunning card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think falling leaves look so pretty, a gorgeous card Pinky. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful falling leaves Pinky, works really well using white onto the Autumnal colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the beautifully coloured Autumn leaves.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely design Pinky, the leaves are so pretty in the mix of colours, the clever die cutting is a great way to add extra interest and dimension.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely Autumnal card, the falling leaves look lovely with the white embossing.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful leaves Pinky, love the colours and the way they curl on the card, just gorgeous..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is wonderful!
    The leaves are so colorful!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your lovely comment, I enjoy reading them all.
Please note that in line with European Data Protection Laws (GDPR), by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose. For more information, please see my Data Protection and Privacy Policy tab.
Pinky