Newsletter

Monday, 25 May 2026

Holiday album


Finally got a chance to put together a little album
for our recent holiday to Fuerteventura.

I used some old envelopes and papers from
We R Memory Keepers (I think).
Stamp set used - Tabs for everything (SU)
and embellishments cut from the paper
and some from Nitwits collections.


I used a ribbon for the closure and lots of bits
and pieces I saved from the trip.

You can watch a flip through here

I would like to enter this into

It's so hot out there already today.
I hope you all have some nice sunshine
to brighten your week.

10 comments:

  1. A lovely album. I wondered if it was Corralejo that you went to, that is where we went in December last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely idea again Pinky, this looks gorgeous, I will go have a good old nosey around on YouTube. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful holiday album, Pinky. Looks like you had a fabulous time.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great idea to make this lovely album for your holiday memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely way to record those holiday memories Pinky! Every time I see one of your gorgeous mini albums I want to make one myself...one day I might find the time. i still have an unfinished scrapbook for Emily- her baby years...she's now 12 and it's still lurking in 'the cupboard of doom'... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful bright cover a d fantastic selection of pics and pockets for momentos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea of the mini albums you create so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and fun album Pinky, a great way to keep everything together..keep cool and drink your water, take care..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous holiday album, love all the pages and photos. I have missed all the sun, been in bed for two days after collapsing with low blood pressure, I am now up just feel washed out.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun! What a great way to store all those memories! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - Sabra & Holly Gerdes, The Crafting Duo!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your lovely comment, I enjoy reading them all.
Please note that in line with European Data Protection Laws (GDPR), by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose. For more information, please see my Data Protection and Privacy Policy tab.
Pinky