Newsletter

Wednesday, 22 July 2026

New baby girl!


I don't get asked for baby cards as often now.
The generation I used to make them for
are all older now lol.
But I did get a request recently for this one
and it was so nice to make one again.

I used Lili of the Valley stamp, coloured her
up with markers and stencilled some clouds in the background.
The papers are from Nitwits called Baby milestone Girl.
I used the same download to made
the flowers and the sentiments are computer
generated.

I would like to enter this into

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card for a special bundle of joy. Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Craft

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gorgeous Pinky, so pretty and sweet and perfect for a baby girl. I know what you mean about not needing to make so many now...I think I'm waiting for my granddaughter's generation to grow up and start having children...will be a bit of a wait methinks!
    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for using Moving along with time as an inspiration for your card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful baby card, I like to think they will be kept as keepsakes for many years to come.
    I am only just getting posts from yesterday coming onto my reading list, I saw a few yesterday but today so many more, its odd. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful I always liked this image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous baby card, love the really cute image and pretty paper and flowers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous baby card, Pinky. I have this stamp, but haven’t used it for ages. Thanks for the inspiration to use it again.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful beautifully coloured image for a baby girl Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card for a new baby girl Pinky, I remember the time when you made so many, always thought of you as the Queen of baby cards.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card for a new baby girl! Really like how bright and cheery it is. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your lovely comment, I enjoy reading them all.
Please note that in line with European Data Protection Laws (GDPR), by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose. For more information, please see my Data Protection and Privacy Policy tab.
Pinky