Newsletter

Sunday, 2 August 2026

Summer Blooms!


Our August theme over at
is Summer Blooms!

We have two gorgeous prizes up for grabs
so come and join us!!

For my card I used a set of stamps and stencils
from Woodware from the Creative Stamping
Magazine.
I used the stencil first to get the dots,
then inside the stencil I added some
distress oxides in yellow and blue.
I then stamped over the stencil
with my chosen stamp and added
colour to the flowers using markers.
It was matted onto blue card then my base
card and I finished with a sentiment
from the same set punched using an old
SU label punch and some ribbon.

I would like to enter this into


5 comments:

  1. Love how you've used that cover gift stencil and stamp set - it certainly seems to have been a popular one. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Pinky and the stencilling is stuning l really love these stamps sets x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background colours and çhoice of stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous such a pretty card. Love the colours it’s beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and love the beautiful stamps and stencil set-I bought this mag too, well worth buying just for the set of stamps.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your lovely comment, I enjoy reading them all.
Please note that in line with European Data Protection Laws (GDPR), by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose. For more information, please see my Data Protection and Privacy Policy tab.
Pinky