Newsletter

Wednesday, 9 September 2026

Bird song


I have another card done for my
Full Deck Challenge.
The prompts used this time were
stencil - (Paper Discovery)
texture paste - Embossing paste (SU)
blue - oxide ink
Background an old back statement
Bird -  from IndigoBlu
coloured with markers.
Doodles - added with a black pen.
Sticker words to finish (HD).

I would like to enter this into
"Bird on the Wire" by Leonard Cohen
I used embossing paste


6 comments:

  1. beautiful card and love the textured background on your playing card - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing textured ATC, love the Robin and it's fabulous background. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you decorated the playing card, love the textured background and focal Robin.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
    Carol DT x
    This would also be perfect for our Animal challenge at Sparkles Monthly too. I have not had any notifications of any blog posts or challenges for about three days have had to go looking for them all-my blogs I follow list on my blog has reduced to about 4 and I cannot update it for some reason?
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background textues and sweet robin

    Thanks for joining in at Try it on Tuesday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a lovely Robin and he looks great against the textured background.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this over at Try it on Tuesday. X

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your lovely comment, I enjoy reading them all.
Please note that in line with European Data Protection Laws (GDPR), by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose. For more information, please see my Data Protection and Privacy Policy tab.
Pinky