Newsletter

Friday, 11 September 2026

Scrap Buster!


I had a raid through my scrap box today
choosing the tiny bits we can't bear to dump
but not sure what to use them for!

So I made a strip from them, adding
stitching, punched hearts and stars
corner rounder,
and some quotes using my Contact USA alphabets.


I did one strip using my coloured paper scraps


and one using black and white paper scraps.

You can watch my tutorial here

These are the scraps I used for the coloured ones
 along with some broad masking tape.


I would like to enter this into

Don't know what is going on with blogger these days
but I am trying my best to click on every comment
and return the favour without their help!!


7 comments:

  1. Love these strips of scraps-great idea too, thank you for the inspiration-think blogger is on holiday at the moment-ridiculous!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea Pinky,thank you for your tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great idea to use up paper snippets. Thanks for sharing. Blogger is being a nuisance, I am looking into RSS feeders!

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I so need to do this since I'm such a paper and fabric hoarder! This is a great idea and your video was perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at The Outlawz Anything but a Card. Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project !!!!
    groeten Ineke
    DT GCFAoS

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look fantastic and I love the sentiments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great idea Pinky, thanks for sharing these wonderful ideas. xx

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your lovely comment, I enjoy reading them all.
Please note that in line with European Data Protection Laws (GDPR), by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose. For more information, please see my Data Protection and Privacy Policy tab.
Pinky