Newsletter

▼

Friday, 9 October 2026

Birthday boy!


I had a birthday card to make for a friend
for a 15year old boy.
I went with a simple fun fold
and used a LOTV image and papers
from Nitwits called Pocake Masculine.
He has been coloured up
with markers.


I would like to enter this

Enjoy your weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Ideal image for a teenager Pinky, nice colours palette as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card & image absolutely right one to use for a teenager xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant image you have used Pinky, he looks brilliant and the sentiment is fabulous, not seen one done like this before and I really like it, will have to copy if thats ok.
    Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect teenage card and image, love the sentiment, script paper and colour combo.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your lovely comment, I enjoy reading them all.
Please note that in line with European Data Protection Laws (GDPR), by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose. For more information, please see my Data Protection and Privacy Policy tab.
Pinky