Newsletter

Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Lollypops!


I'm using up more items from my stash this week
and these will fit nicely into my folios
when decorating them up.


I used half a lollypop stick for each.
They were inked up with distress oxide
and then I stamped some text over that
using Gorgeously Made stamp set (SU).

The tops have been decorated using
lace, fabric, raffia etc from my scrap drawer.
I added a butterfly (Aall & Create) to the front
and stamped some words for the backs
using Contact USA alphabet stamps.
I finished them with some gems.

You can watch the process here

I would like to enter this into
The Creative Crafters - anything goes

My Granddaughter is coming to mind us lol
from 2pm. She is a 2 year old whirlwind so fingers
crossed we can keep up with her!!

 

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Very cute and fun idea Pinky with the lollipop sticks, hope your "babysitter " was not too much to handle..lol..and had a great time..

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

Lovely idea Pinky, great inspiration as would work added to cards and other projects.

B x

Janette said...

Well what a great idea Pinky I really would love to copy if that’s ok with you. Hope your darling granddaughter looked after you well. They are always so amusing at this age xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...