How cute is this stamp set! I fell in love with it because of the little
Peter Rabbit lookalike but today I got the ducks out for a play.
They are adorable! Perfect for Easter and new baby cards/baby showers.
I have teamed them up with lovely soft shades of yellow and blue.
How I made my card:
1. Make your base card by cutting a4 sheet in half and fold one in half.
2. Layer up with pieces of dsp 5 5/8" x 4".
3. Cut a piece of whisper white 4 7/8" x 2 7/8" and stamp your ducks
using memento ink.
4. Colour the ducks using blends.
5. Stamp the grass in layers using lemon lime twist ink.
Re-colour the feet if need be.
6. Mat this onto piece of So Saffron.
7. Use the off cut from your main dsp, flipping over to stripe side,
and cut to 5 5/8" wide.
8. Wrap piece of organza ribbon and secure at back.
Adhere this to centre of your card.
9. Adhere main image, slightly tilted on top of this.
10. Punch a 1 1/2" circle in So Saffron and a 1 3/8" circle in whisper white.
Stamp your sentiment in balmy blue ink and add dimensionals to back.
11. Stick sentiment in place and finish with a tiny matching bow.
Check out my product list below:
I would like to enter this into:
TGIF - stampin' blends
CRAFT - spring/Easter
Simon Wednesday challenge - cute
Creative Moments - anything goes
Papercraft challenge - anything/animals
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - anything with a critter #3
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!Thanks for dropping by today.
DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS
Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.