I've been neglecting my tag making so I'm here to make it right!
I wanted to see if I could make a rosette for my tag using the corrugated texture embossing folder
and I'm pretty happy with the results!
It has a good covering of wink of stella and then I stamped, coloured and cut out
the cute wee snowman!
He really does sparkle and will make a perfect tag for one of my Grandsons.
How I made it:
1. I cut a 2" x 5" piece of old olive card and punch the tag top
2. I added a piece of Under the Mistletoe dsp
2. Using the embossing folder I ran a 1" x 8" piece of whisper white card through.
3. I joined the edges to form the rosette using wet glue and adhered to a circle of card to hold.
4. I added some wink of stella and adhered to tag.
5. I stamped the snowman, coloured with watercolour pencils and added wink of stella.
6. He was cut out and added to the rosette using dimensionals.
7. I stamped the sentiment, cut to separate the words and adhered top and bottom of tag.
8. It was finished with a piece of poppy parade ribbon.
I would like to enter this into:
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!Thanks for dropping by today.
Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99