Wednesday 31 October 2018

Snowman tag


I've been neglecting my tag making so I'm here to make it right!
I wanted to see if I could make a rosette for my tag using the corrugated texture embossing folder
and I'm pretty happy with the results!
It has a good covering of wink of stella and then I stamped, coloured and cut out
the cute wee snowman!



He really does sparkle and will make a perfect tag for one of my Grandsons.

How I made it:

1. I cut a 2" x 5" piece of old olive card and punch the tag top
2. I added a piece of Under the Mistletoe dsp
2. Using the embossing folder I ran a 1" x 8" piece of whisper white card through.
3. I joined the edges to form the rosette using wet glue and adhered to a circle of card to hold.
4. I added some wink of stella and adhered to tag.
5. I stamped the snowman, coloured with watercolour pencils and added wink of stella.
6. He was cut out and added to the rosette using dimensionals.
7. I stamped the sentiment, cut to separate the words and adhered top and bottom of tag.
8. It was finished with a piece of poppy parade ribbon.

I would like to enter this into:

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



Product List
Spirited Snowmen Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£18.00
Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
£9.25
Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper
£10.25
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£9.00
Old Olive A4 Card Stock
£8.00
Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2
£11.75
Blender Pens
£11.25
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Poppy Parade 1/2" (1.3 Cm) Textured Weave Ribbon
£7.00
Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
£7.50
Tag Topper Scalloped Punch
£22.00
Liquid Multipurpose Glue
£3.75
Stampin' Dimensionals
£3.75

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love your fun happy tag Pinky and the sparkle is wonderful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chicca said...

beautiful card!Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter! xx Chicca Sabrina DT ( www.chiccaeilittlemice.blogspot.com)

Bobby said...

The tag is darling, Pinky, and your photography shows off the sparkle of the snowman beautifully. Thanks for sharing him with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Creaine said...

This is so lovely, thank you for sharing with us over here at Creative Knockouts Challenge blog and best of luck with your entry.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Cards By MI said...

A great looking tag with sweet image and lovely design. Smashing! Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...