Newsletter

Monday 29 October 2018

Christmas Woods snow scene



Happy Monday!
I absolutely love Mondays! First day of a new week!
Who knows what the world will throw at us but at least I am ready!

My card today is another for my Christmas collection.
I did a bit of stamping and inking to create this snowy scene.
Perfectly flat card, great for posting and the scene, I think, is just lovely.

I have used a combination of ink pads along with some ripped and torn edges
and some glycerine to create the sky.
It was finished with a smothering of frost white shimmer paint!

I would like to enter this into:


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!

 Thanks for dropping by today.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



Product List
Winter Woods Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£21.00
Shaded Spruce A4 Cardstock
£8.00
Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Frost White Shimmer Paint
£7.50
Stamping Sponges
£3.25
Dashing Deer Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£20.00

7 comments:

Laurie said...

I just wanted to say hello from the state of Minnesota in the United States! I have to compliment you on this beautiful card!! Everything looks so natural on it. I love your website and all of your creative projects. Keep up the great work!! You inspire me!

Kathy Barnett said...

Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Kathy

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is sgorgeous, love it.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a gorgeous card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
Blessings, Jeanie
DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Aileen said...

What an amazing looking card this is. Just love the scene and depth you have given it. The trees are wonderful.

pinky said...

Thanks so much Laurie x

Carla's Cards said...

A lovely winter card, thanks for sharing with crafting from the Heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...