Friday 26 October 2018

Varied Vases.....thanks


So I was dithering a bit with this card today as I wasn't sure what way to go.
I picked the stamp set randomly, with nothing in mind, just to push myself.
It's called
which is pretty cool.
The ruffled ribbon is sooooo pretty. I love working with it.
I raised the vases on dimensionals and the flowers where coloured
using blends.

I followed the design inside too, and have a matching very vanilla envelope!


I would like to enter this card into:



Product List



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



5 comments:

Lynn said...

I love, love, love those sweet little vases! Gorgeous coloring!


Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Oh wow - love the card your created & I love that the inside is decorated as well !! Beautiful !!

cass said...

Great design. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Feminine" challenge.

Michelle said...

This is beautiful - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Dorothy S said...

What a pretty card with a beautiful ribbon. Thanks for joining the current challenge at the Crafter's Cafe. Dorothy S, DT member

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...