Thursday 25 October 2018

At home with you lip balm



My Thursday Tutorial shows how to make these sweet little tree hanging gifts
which contain a lovely little jar of lip balm.

I have a small 3 foot high tree which I put in my front hall and I like
to decorate it with mini gifts for any of my customers who call
during December.

You can watch my video below


If you like it, please subscribe and make my day xx

Measurements needed:
Card - 6 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Score long side - 2 1/2", 4"
Score short side - 1/2", 2", 3 1/2", 5"


Product List
I would like to enter these into:
The Holly and Ivy - anything Christmas
Colour Crazy Craft - anything coloured
CRAFT - monochrome (each one is monochrome)
Crafty  Creations - anything goes
Dream Valley - anything but a card (2)


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



9 comments:

Doreen said...

Love these little bags , just gorgeous.xxx

Ela said...

Nice little gift bags! Hugs Ela

Billie A said...

Wonderful gift idea and colors. Cute little bags.. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge
Billie A
Colour Crazy Challenge
Craftaholic R US
Pause Dream Enjoy
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Sunny Day Crafting
Always Fun Challenges
Always Happy Birthday
Creations In Pink

Joy Wilson said...

This is such a cute idea and love these cute bags for stocking stuffers. I enjoyed your video as well. Thank you for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Pinky, what lovely tree gifts you have created. They fit perfectly the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Great idea! I love this little gift bags :))
Thank you for playing along with our challenge at CRAFT this week.

Elizabeth Hart said...

What an adorable project - these tree bags are fantastic. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

@d_e_crafts said...

Cute bags, thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

Aunty Sue said...

Great take on our challenge at craft this week and good luck

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...