Newsletter

Friday, 18 September 2026

Autumn is coming!


I have another card for our September challenge at
where the theme is trees/leaves.

For my card I pulled out some green card and
found a scrap of the matching tartan which
I tore and kept for the right hand side of my card.
Next I stamped the tree and leaves using
a set called Life is Beautiful (SU).
I inked in some clouds and grass.
I stuck to my card base and added the
tartan paper (SU). I thought it was a bit
bare so added some knotted string.
I stamped the sentiment and layered
up and added to the card.

I would like to enter this into



We have a two lovely prizes up for grabs
so I hope you get time to join us!

16 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful tartan background echoing the changing colours of the leaves

brenda said...

Perfect Autumnal make Pinky and like the idea with the string, gives a nice rustic feel.

B x

Sandra H said...

What a lovely scenery Pinky you have created with your card it’s beautiful x

crafty-stamper said...

Fingers crossed I am getting updates! Beautiful card, love the tree with the Autumn leaves and strip of tartan paper with the string.
Carol x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Pinky. Lovely stamped image and I love the tartan and string elements of the design.
Liz xx

Mrs.B said...

A great card Pinkly, the tartan strip and string give a lovely rustic look.
Avril x

Sarn said...

Lovely autumnal make with interesting embellishments for texture. Thanks for joining in at Allsorts. x

EmmaT said...

Awesome Autumnal creation, the natural twine really picks up on the rustic feel of the season

Anke said...

Beautiful autumn card Pinky.

Hugs
Anke

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Autumn card PInky, love the leaves and colors..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janette said...

Love this Pinky although I thought you had found a little branch and stuck that on the tartan, didn't realise it was string, nice idea I think. xx

Aquarius said...

A super autumnal card, perfect for the challenge at Allsorts, thanks for joining us

Linby said...

It all looks so good together. Such pretty leaves and love those clouds.

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colours.

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous tree and I love the addition of the tartan x

Chris said...

A beautifully stamped tree portraying the changing colours of autumn and a lovely design love the addition of the tartan paper and the string is a great finishing touch.
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...