I have another little card for my MIL
to give to her great granddaughter.
I used papers from Nitwits Baby Firsts Girl.
The image is LOTV, pre coloured book.
I added grass and clouds and added more
colour to the image using my markers.
I finished by printing and building the flowers
from the same Nitwits set and adding
an organza bow.
I would like to enter this into
Boiling hot yesterday, rain today lol.
Hopefully brightens up soon.
My flowers need a bit of attention!!



15 comments:
Gorgeous girly card, love the cute image pretty paper and little flowers.
Carol x
Rain did you say, almost forgotten what it is, never seen the paddocks so brown. A very sweet card for the little one.
B x
A sweet and pretty birthday card, cute image and beautifully designed.
Still no sign of rain here and it's another hot one today. xx
Gorgeous girly image and colours,love your sentiment and embellishments xx
A sweet unusual name to grace a pretty card.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Such a cute personalised card, Pinky.
Liz xx
Gorgeous sweet card Pinky, love the image and all the flowers and fabulous papers, so pretty in pink..
luv CHRISSYxx
This is such a cute card. I love the added clouds and grass.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT
So pretty Pinky is you card and image x
Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
The flowers are the perfect embellishment to finish off the pretty card.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
AW! What a beautiful card, so girly for little Orlagh Rose, a beautiful name too. x
Oooh, how cute is this image! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.
Gorgeous card
Oh how cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Post a Comment