Newsletter

Monday 2 July 2018

Enjoy life!


Hi there!
Today I had a play with a new stamp set I got called

It is such an inspirational stamp set and I know it will be useful for a lot of occasions
and will work for both male and female!

I stamped the grass and cyclist onto watercolour card using momento ink.
Using my paintbrush and stampin' write pens I watercoloured the background sky.
I added a stamped butterfly just for good measure lol.
I matted it onto a piece of  Rich Razzleberry card stock.
The sentiment has been stamped using Fresh Fig
and matted onto some Rich Razzleberry card too and then mounted onto card front.
The leaves were stamped in Fresh Fig and the stamp is from
Flourishing Phrases.

I would like to enter my card into:


Thanks for dropping by today.








4 comments:

Creaine said...

Love this! Thanks for joining us at A Snowflakes Promise Challenge Blog. Good luck!
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Linda Mc Enery said...

What a wonderful sentiment! The cyclist scene is fantastic. Great job with your sky! A really lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
Linda

Michelle said...

This is so lovely - thank you for joining Penny's Paper Crafty this week and good luck - Michelle x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this fabulous and "positive" card! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...