Friday 28 April 2023

Birthday card, album and exploding box





 My post today is just a share of the items I made for my daughter's

30th Birthday which was yesterday.

We took them both out to lunch on Thursday but we are having her

party on Sunday with the family.

I made her the card above. Hadn't made one in a long time

so surprised myself at how easy it was lol.

I also made her an Alice in Wonderland themed mini album.

I got the tutorial from Cal Summers.

I have a quick video of the album here.

The exploding box was made using the leftover papers from

the album here


Both videos are less than a minute long but much quicker to show
than taking a mountain of (bad) photos 😂

I would like to enter the card into

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

11 comments:

Janette said...

Absolutely stunning creations Pinky, your daughter has some lovely keepsakes there. The book in particular is just gorgeous and so creative, clever lady thanks for putting the video's on.xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW the monochrome card is soooo beautiful,love the fold and pretty papers---BUT---the albumn and exploding box are just amazing!!!
Carol x

Kampin' Karen said...

Pinky, thank you for sharing at Creative Creases Challenge. I love the card. Did you use the Alphabest stamp set for Charlie's name? Happy 30th to her! She'll be thrilled to receive what you created for her.
Karen, DT

Leslie Miller said...

This is the card that just keeps on giving! You're very skilled. The album is heartwarming. I would shed a tear if my mom gave me this. Thank you for sharing with us at Double D.

Darlene said...

OH WOW this is just adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

Chrissy said...

WOW, two fantastic projects Pinky, I love the album it is wonderful and the double exploding box is just gorgeous and sounds like a lovely solid card stock, and not one bad word when you were closing it up, I was impressed with that too..Have a great weekend..

luv CHRISSYxx

meg said...

A stunning monochromatic card Pinky,the colours are beautiful.Your album and exploding box are exquisite

Sandra H said...

Beautiful make Pinky you really are a talented lady x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a very beautiful card Pinky, I'm sure your daughter loved it. I love the mix of papers and the lovely design.
Faith x

Debbie Mageed said...

WOW! Oh, Pinky, you really went all out for this important birthday and I'm positive that your daughter loved it AND appreciated the work. Love it all! Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

Rae said...

Pinky.... what a beautiful birthday card. I love that you included a scrapbook and explosion box too. I just love your creations. Thank you for joining the Creative Creases challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...