Friday 8 September 2023

A little bit of pink!


Really dark card today. I thought I had lightened it up enough,
but unfortunately not. I am working in bad light as I have been
keeping the blinds closed in my room while the roofers were here.

I played around with the Gorgeously Made Bundle and my colour is
Bubble bath pink.
I created some layers with the page die, added the leaves and some gold
thread and gold gems.


I did do a video showing the process but for a tag.
The video will be on my Shop page over on Facebook.

I would like to enter these into
definitely rectangle for me

Tiles have finally arrived and he has started to put them on.
Not a minute too soon as weather is to break tomorrow
with a very wet weekend!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!!

11 comments:

meg said...

Pretty feminine pinks and wonderful layers and embellishments,beautiful card and tag Pinky

Liz said...

Fabulous card and tag, Pinky. Beautiful colours and a lovely design. xx

brenda said...

As Meg said very feminine in the soft pinks (Pinky), really pretty.

B z

Janette said...

This is so girly, I do love abit of pink and I think this is so gorgeous. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful card and dies love the pink and white-really girly,love the tag too
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles and The Crafty Addicts
Carol DT x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful pink tag Pinky with the white leaves and layersand touch of gold, gorgeous, and glad to hear your roof finally getting sorted, we had rain over night and I never heard a thing, only felt a wet soggy cat jump into my bed as my son who is staying here again let her in..have a great weekend.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

Love to see your beautiful tag again.

Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Oh l love these great die pink & white are fabulous colours too x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is gorgeous, love the pink and the wonderful die cuts and lovely paper.
Faith x

Gina said...

The lighting may not have been good, but this stunning card shines out of the gloom. This would make a beautiful wedding card and gift tag. Thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts XXX

Chana Malkah said...

Very pretty! The lighting did not overshadow your beautiful work! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...