Tuesday 24 October 2023

All roads lead home!


It's the second week of Sandie's theme TRANSPORT over at

My heart wasn't really in it this week as we have had yet
another roof leak during storm babet.
Seriously, this saga is never going to end!!
I am actually so mad all I can do is cry 😢 to get rid of my anger.
He is full of empty promises constantly and really has us
over a barrel. Hubby is much more patient and forgiving than me for sure!
This has been a permanent fixture outside my kitchen now for 9 weeks
and the front of the house is like a construction storage site!
Sorry for having a rant but needed to get it off my chest😖

Anyway I used a retired stamp set called Coming Home along with some
black card. I blended the sky with some inks and
coloured everything with my blends.
The sentiment was computer generated.

We went to our Grandson Sean's birthday last night.
He has hit double figures and reached the age of 10!
I honestly can't believe it. He is the most handsome wee boy
and so funny, gentle and thoughtful.
But maybe I'm biased 😂
He certainly was a tonic for me last night!

Hope you get time to join us this week!!

I would like to enter this into





 

10 comments:

brenda said...

I wondered about you/your roof at the weekend as I knew the issue was ongoing, sending cyber hugs as it much be so souls destroying. Amazed you were able to make a super tag Pinky.

B x

Chris said...

AWw Pinky, so sorry you are STILL having problems with the builder and the leaky roof, the last thing anyone needs with all the rain and storms, it's no wonder you're angry and upset. Happy Birthday to Sean, glad he made you feel a bit better.
Beautiful tag BTW!
xx

Janette said...

Pinky these awful workmen, I have a few words for them which I can't share here, but honestly, oh for the days when we could get tradesmen over and they did a good job, no problem, they make my blood boil, I feel for you as you know...

I love your tag, its really sweet.
Happy birthday to Sean, he sounds lovely.
Hope things get sorted very soon. xx

meg said...

So sorry to read that your roof still isn't finished,I'm like you and often cry through being frustrated. A gorgeous tag,loved reading that you enjoyed Sean's birthday and he made you feel a bit better

crafty-stamper said...

9 Weeks that is ridiculous,when the council put us a new roof in it was done winthin a week,I would threaten him you are going to sue him for any damage caused by the delay with all the leaks!Good to hear seeing your Grandson for his birthday cheered you up.Ooops nearly forgot love the little tag.
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Sorry about the leak, that's not good. Thanks for making another tag for Tag Tuesday, love the Beatle! Valerie

Sandra H said...

Pinky Just so beautiful and creative x

Chrissy said...

Love your cute fun tag Pinky and glad you have a Grandson just like mine, and be sure they don't grow out of it, mine are 21 are 19 now and they still kind and gentle and loving, and I'm so sorry about your roof issues,I would have smacked him one by now and been arrested, so that would be no help, hopefully it gets sorted for you. We have a Television show here called "Fair Go ".. and builders etc shudder when you threaten them with that show..they sort it all out, track these scammers and loosers out and chase them around town, plaster their faces all over the TV, it is great!!..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra Wright. said...

Another great Tag, Thanks Pinky.
So sorry to hear about the leak, I have one in my kitchen, thought the landlord had sorted it, noticed when I got back from my break away, there's still a small leak in the same area.
Hugs xx

Gillena Cox said...

Hope you get thise problems sorted out soon
Great tag

Much💛love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...