Newsletter

Wednesday 19 June 2024

Oh happy day!


I have another mini book to share with you.
This one measures 3" x 3" but packs a punch for sure.
This is the last of that particular paper pack!!


I even used the cover of the paper pack as a cover for my book.
It was such good quality and has a plastic coating on it
so it was perfectly sturdy and great for my snap button closure too.

I made this book for my brand new Granddaughter Aimee.
I know from years gone by that we all want to know where we
come from and what our Grandparents and Great Grandparents look like,
so that's what this book does.
You can watch a quick video here to see the insides.

I would like to enter this into

It's a beautiful sunny day today.
I think I should take a photo in case it's only here for the one day!!
We have baby sitting duties today again with Sean and Tom.
It's been such a busy month I have had to put most of my
commenting on hold but I will catch up on everyone!!!

 

11 comments:

Janette said...

This is so pretty for Aimee to have as a keepsake. As you know I am all for keeping family informed as to where they all came from, this will be wonderful for her. xx

meg said...

A wonderful keepsake Pinky,your papers are beautiful

Sandra H said...

Pinky thisis a wonderful creation andas above have said what a keepsake papers are stunning x

Chris said...

I'm sure little Aimee will treasure this lovely album for years to come, it's so bright and cheerful and a perfect size for little hands to hold. A really lovely idea to make her a keepsake telling her all about her family.
Enjoy the sun- hope it lasts!
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely fabulous, love it! Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

What a lovely thoughtful idea and a beautiful memory keepsake,love the colourful papers and all the pics and sentiments.
Carol x

Liz said...

What a beautiful mini album, Pinky! I’m sure it will be a treasured keepsake.
Liz xx

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous and colourful booklet Pinky, I love it and will check out the video to see inside, gorgeous..hope the sun stays for you, we have rain and it is cold and I'm loving it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl W said...

That is just the sweetest idea, and you did such a great job of putting it together. I wish I had seen this when my grands were babies! Thanks so much for sharing it at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

Donna Walls said...

This will become a treasured keepsake, it's such a beautiful piece. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a treasured heirloom this will be, and small enough for her small hands as she grows up. LOVE it. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...