Newsletter

Tuesday 11 June 2024

Travel


Our new challenge them over at
TAG TUESDAY
has been chosen by Sandie and she wants to see anything
travel related!

For my tag I used some background paper that had a city scape on it
then stamped an oily background at the bottom and some nuts around
the edges using geared up garage stamp set (R).
I stamped the car using driving by (R) stamp set,
coloured it up with my blends and cut it out.
I finished by matting it onto black card, adding a sentiment
and a piece of stapled ribbon.
Perfect for a father's day/birthday gift tag!

I hope you get time to join us this fortnight!
You could end up in our hall of fame and get a lovely badge
for your blog!!

Blogger is still playing up and not allowing me to link all challenges,
just some. Seriously annoying!!


Doing some painting outside at the minute and it would freeze
you out there!! I had to double check I was actually in June lol.


 

13 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky, love the pink car, very 'you' I think.
I have just managed to upload to my blog after trying all day yesterday, I thought it was my phone playing up but maybe it was blogger....you never know. xx

Liz said...

Lovely tag Pinky, I love the layout of your design.
Liz xx

Chris said...

It's a fabulous little tag Pinky- I love the bright colours you've chosen and that's such a good choice of sentiment.
It's been really chilly here for a few days too- what happened to 'flaming June'???
xx

meg said...

You chose a fabulous sentiment to complement the cityscape and oily road under the car

crafty-stamper said...

Not so much flaming June as freezing June this year-another month and we will be heading towards Autumn!!!Love your colourful tag and the little pink car.
Carol x

Crafting Queen said...

Great tag for a car lover. Anesha x

Leanne said...

Gosh this is so fun, love tags, and this one is awesome.Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC

Sandra H said...

Pinky this is a lovely tag x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great tag, Pinky. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

Aimeslee Winans said...

Great travel tag, Pinky and yes, also great for a Dad, xoxo

Sandra Wright. said...

A super Tag Pinky.
Thank you so much for supporting my theme.
Hope you are keeping well.xx

Barb said...

Darling card, Pinkie! The car looks like my first car, a VW, but mine was green. :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a wonderful tag, love how you used the travel theme. It was our Anniversary on the 11th, Yep! So cold here too, when we got married, 58 years ago, my sweat made the confetti die my wedding dress around my waste. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...