Newsletter

Tuesday 2 July 2024

Flower wreath tag


It's the second week of my challenge theme FLOWERS over at

This time I stamped one flower spray from Country Birdhouse set six times.
They were coloured and die cut then I arranged them
around a die cut circle to which I stamped my sentiment.
I finished the flowers with some pearls
and a piece of matching ribbon.

I hope you can join us this week.

I would like to enter this into

So I have a question for you all. 
When linking your post to a certain challenge blog
do you click on the challenge blog post for the link or
do you just copy the challenge link itself?
Apparently I have been doing it wrong all these years by just adding
the link of the challenge blog and not that particular post 😒
I had my wrist slapped twice today lol. So now I am clicking on the challenge
post first for every single one I enter.



 

10 comments:

meg said...

A gorgeous tag in lovely colours with a wonderful sentiment

brenda said...

That makes for a very special gift tag Pinky.

B x

Janette said...

So pretty and I like the wreath shape for a tag its a nice change. xx

Liz said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky, I love how you’ve arranged the flowers to create a wreath.
I’ve always linked my post to the actual challenge post rather than the challenge blog. I wasn’t ever sure if that was the correct way.
Liz xx

Chris said...

A pretty tag Pinky, love the wreath shape.
I'm obviously badly behaved too- I usually just copy the challenge link unless it specifies otherwise! Haven't been put in the naughty corner...yet!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful little tag and love the pretty flowers.I usually link up with the actual link of the challenge not the blog.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful tag Pinky, I love the sweet flowers and colouring, must try to make round tags, I seem to only do round at Christmas..challenge links, I always click the challenge post and add that big link like I do on my own post..so they come straight to my entry and my link goes straight to their s..always have, I thought that was the rule, so sorry you got your hand smacked, I got mine snacked as I didn't use enough of my markers when I coloured!!!!..

luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful tag, love the flowers Pinky. I always link that post! x

Sandra Wright. said...

Both of your tags are so pretty, the colour palette is so delicate.
Great new profile photo Pinky.xx

Sandra H said...

What a lovely tag the flowers are gorgeous as are the colours x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...