Newsletter

Thursday 12 September 2024

School Days!


We got back from our holidays last night!
Ten days away was long for us but we had
such a great time and even the weather was kind
to us!!
We hit Galway, Limerick, Killarney, Cork and then home.

Luckily I had my tag made as I am knee deep in washing,
changing to a warmer duvet and a general clean up!
I'll need another holiday after it lol.

The lovely Michele has chosen the theme 'school days' this
fortnight over at
so I dug out a paper pack from HOTP and stamped
this little Lili of the Valley image and coloured him up with my markers.
He is such a cute little boy!

I hope you get time to join in with the theme this fortnight.

I would like to enter this into

9 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

He's adorable Pinky. I love his little school bag and cute school uniform. hugs-Erika

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute little tag and image. Good to hear you enjoyed your break away and the weather was good too, good luck with all the washing, and after a cold night last night I am fishing my warmer PJs out lol.
Carol x

meg said...

So glad you had good weather and enjoyed your break, a fantastic tag with the LOTV image

Valerie-Jael said...

What an adorable tag!

Chrissy said...

He is a little cutie and fabulous colouring Pinky, love the ABC, gorgeous tag, and so glad you had such a nice holiday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Michele said...

Pinky, this is simply adorable! such a cute little one! thanks for joining my school days challenge at tag tuesday! xo

Janette said...

A gorgeous tag Pinky, so cute bless him..
Good you enjoyed your hols, and yep, you need a warmer duvet, its was a bit parky last night to say the least. xx

Taty said...

the tag is fabulous the image colored very well. Thanks for joining the Craft Challenge Taty x DT

Kerry C said...

A great tag. Love the image. Thanks for entering the CRAFT Challenge. Kerry (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...