Newsletter

Friday 18 October 2024

Anyone for tea?


It's time for my mid month DT card for
where the theme is anything goes option Autumn Colours.

We have a great prize from
with a £25 gift voucher!!

I found an old pack of teapot templates from Craftworks and decided
to make one for my Mother-in-law's birthday.

I traced the template onto my chosen papers and
cut it out. The papers are also Craftworks.
I inked the edges using pumpkin spice ink and
glued to the template.
I then covered a separate lid in the same way with
a different piece of paper and inked it up.
I attached a rectangle of card to the lid
and stamped a message using  a stamp set called
Approaching Perfection (SU).
The birthday sentiment is stamped and punched using
a bundle called Oval Occasions.
I then stamped two of each flower from a set called
Floral Essence. I cut them out and layered them up.
The centres have been made using some pearlized enamel effects drops.
I then stamped the leaves in old olive ink and punched them out.
I doubled up the back of the teapot to make a pocket
for my lid to slip into.

I then added the flowers and sentiment and finished off
the handle by wrapping some green twine around the handle
and added two beads to the ends.
The bow was then added to the removable lid.

I hope you get time to join us this month.

I would like to enter this into





4 comments:

meg said...

WOW Pinky, your mother-in-law will love this fabulous autumnal teapot, the colours you chose for the background and stamped flowers are beautiful

Janette said...

Beautiful, just beautiful, I think your MIL will be delighted with her special card, its really pretty Pinky. xx

brenda said...

This is lovely Pinky and so different but still retaining the lovely Autumnal colours, sure your MIL loved it.

B x

Liz said...

Wonderful card Pinky, I love the teapot design.
Liz xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...