Newsletter

Monday 21 October 2024

Treats, not tricks!


I pulled out my envelope punch board to make these
little packages for the boys treat bags.
They hold any of those little cake bars perfectly
and you only need a piece of white card
and whatever Halloween stamps you might have.

You can watch my tutorial here and whip up
a load of these in no time.



Measurements needed to make one
Card - 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
1st punch mark - 1 1/2"
2nd punch mark - 2 7/8"

For my boxes I have used light weight card,
pumpkin pie, gorgeous grape, poppy parade
and parakeet party inks.
The stamp set is called Tricks & Treats (SU).
Black ribbon, postage stamp punch
and black ink.
And of course, my envelope punch board.

I would like to enter these into

Thankfully yesterday we had no damage to the trees around us
other than a garden, front and back, jam packed with leaves.
The colours are amazing though and the sun is shining on them now!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

meg said...

Thank you for another fun box tutorial Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...