Newsletter

Tuesday 22 October 2024

Boo...Eek!


It's the second week of my Halloween theme over at

This time I went with a scary Frankenstein head.
I inked up the background and stamped some bats
and wording. This was matted onto some black card.
I then stamped the image and cut him out to
add to my tag.
I finished with some linen string.


For my second tag I simply stamped the Halloween label
in the centre and then added the stamped bats around the edges.
I blended with some purple ink but it's not showing
at all in the photo.
It was mounted onto black card and I finished
it with some string and bakers twine.
Stamp sets used - Tricks & Treats, Labels to Love (SU)

I hope you get time to join us!!

I would like to enter this into


 

2 comments:

meg said...

Two fun Halloween tags,not too scary for your younger grandchildren, they're sure to love them and the treats they'll be attached to

Chris said...

Great tags Pinky, I think 'Frank' is quite cute as monsters go...
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...