Monday 24 August 2020

Gather Together






Happy Monday!
It will be my lovely sister's 1st anniversary on the 27th
so I wanted to make some cards for her children to acknowledge
I am thinking about them.
With the restrictions it's impossible to be there,
even the Mass will have to be watched online :(
But life is what it is.

I used a lovely new stamp and die set called
Gather Together.
I also used the brick & mortar embossing folder
and plaid tidings papers.
I was inspired by a card Mary Fish had made a while back.

Product List

I would like to enter these into

The sun is shining for the kids heading back to school today.
I am wishing them all well.
My Grandkids won't be going back until next week
as two are on holidays at the minute and the oldest
doesn't start until next Tuesday.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful CAS card the plaid paper is gorgeous

Valerie-Jael said...

A beautiful card Pinky, which will surely be much appreciated. It's hard not being able to visit or go to church, I hope the restrictions will soon be lifted. Have a good week, hugs, Valerie

Sandra H said...

Such a beautiful card gorgeous plaid background and l like how you die cut and angled the flower/leaf beautiful hopefully restrictions will be lifted xx

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning cards Patricia love how you used both the positive and negative die-cut and great plaid paper.We have no dates yet for the grandchildren going back to school!
Carol x

Chrissy said...

What a great design Pinky,I love the mono colour, fabulous cards..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Sad time for you and your family with your sister's 1st anniversary Patricia

Beautiful cards for her children, love the design

June x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janette said...

The papers are simply stunning and what a beautiful design, so nice for your family to recieve these Pinky, its hard going I know.
Yes all the children starting to meander back now, ours start next week and Mia is back at Collage later in Sept. lets pray they stay safe.xxx

Chris said...

These are beautiful Pinky, I really love the design, it's a lovely way to let your sister's children know that they are thought of at this sad time.
My granddaughters will be going back to school next week all being well.
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

These are lovely cards. Im sure your Sisters family will really appreciate your thoughtfulness. Hazelx

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Pinky, what a thoughtful way of remembering others on a noteworthy day. They will be touched. Your cards are fabulous, and I've pinned them, in hopes of one day casing the idea! Pinky, I had the same trouble on my blog - the way it loads so slowly. But I figured out how to fix it, and wrote it on my blog, if you are interested in trying what I discovered. The new blogger isn't very nice to some of our older gadgets and plugins. Thank you for the inspiration today! hugs, de

Doreen said...

Two beautiful cards Pinky.xxx

Bunny said...

The cards are lovely. I'm sure her children will appreciate them. [Bunny]

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
:) Janis, Owner/Design Team Member

Terri Winske said...

Hi Pinky, your cards are beyond gorgeous! I love how you used the negative image to highlight this beautiful designer paper! The plaid is so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing these with us at PIP Challenges! Your talent is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...