Sunday 23 August 2020

Life is beautiful



I was inspired by a lovely lady called LeeAnn Greff
for this card.
It uses the gorgeous stamp set called
Life if Beautiful
and I think it makes a perfect Thinking of You card.

I am so into ink scapes at the minute thanks to the lovely
Tracey over at Lavinia Stamps.
So addicted to watching her videos!!

I made a video showing how I went about this
but remember I am a complete beginner
and really doing it just for the relaxation and fun!

You can watch my video here


I would like to enter this into
Crafty Calendar - anything goes
Pearly sparkles - anything goes
Inspire Create - garden

Another dull and wet day here today!
Kids are all heading back to school next week
which is pretty nerve wrecking!!
Fingers crossed they settle in well and stay safe!


Product List





Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



13 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful image and card, the colouring behind part of the tree and birdhouse is beautiful

Chris said...

It's beautiful Pinky, lovely combination of fabulous stamps, inky background and perfect stamping.
The kids do need to get back to school, just hoping that they stay safe and well.
xx

Janette said...

Pinky this is gorgeous, I just love the design and colouring it pulls you in, beautiful.
I am worried about the kids also, its really nerve wracking.xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is beautiful, I love the background shape with the trees stamped in front, a super make, Hazelxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

lovely card Pinky , very peaceful . x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful scen you created with the stamps and great video too-we have no dates for grandchildren going back to school yet
Carol x

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a perfect 'thinking of you' card.
I have been watching videos over at lavinia stamps too, but have not had a dabble yet, even though I have ordered stuff!

I am back to work on the 2nd, and do wonder what it will be like due to covid. I work in a nursery with 2 to 4 yr olds, gonna be very strange me thinks!

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Bunny said...

It's a lovely card with beautiful colors. [Bunny]

Sandra H said...

So pretty Pinky is your card x

Doreen said...

Such a pretty card Pinky.xxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Pinky, love the tree and hive stamp and I love the background oval, gorgeous soft colours and scattering leaves, really lovely..

luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Pinky. The inky oval makes a great background for your tranquil scene. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz - DT xx

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Such a pretty card. I love the ink blending. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles Challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...