Friday 21 August 2020

From our house to yours


Sparkles Top 3 Badge


Another Christmas card today.
Yes, I have loads of Christmas card orders already.
I have been making them since July as some of my customers are panicking
that there will be a second lock down.
Keeping me on my toes for sure!

This is an a5 card and I have used the brand new stamp set
Coming Home.
I am not happy with my colouring as I used the ink pad and
wink of stella which didn't work well for me.
Need to add those blends to my list now.
But this is a cute stamp set and it worked beautifully with the
gorgeous Brightly Gleaming papers.
The sentiments were computer generated.

I would like to enter this into

Storm Ellen came back again last night and wrecked our Gazebo.
Poor Hubby had to go out in the early hours of the morning to rescue the top!
Bit calmer today so back out for another clean up!

Product List







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



17 comments:

Janette said...

This is gorgeous Pinky, love the scene and lovely colouring.xx

meg said...

Beautiful Christmas card Pinky, love the images and papers

Chris said...

Lovely design Pinky, beautiful stamp and papers.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great Christmas card love the image and co-ordinating papers-already talking of another lockdown despite new cases in single figures!
Carol x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Pinky,xxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Gorgeous card Pinky and beautifully coloured

Have a good weekend

June x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, I love your colouring it looks great. Hope you have a lovely weekend, Hazelxx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous Christmas card Pinky, love the design and images.
Lorraine x

Heather said...

Beautiful, Pinky - I can't wait to start playing with this suite! I like your coloring, I enjoy the "wash" look, and your layout is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Pinky, such a great Christmas scene and love the papers..I have made all my overseas cards already, and all my local are done, now I can concentrate on orders..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bunny said...

It's a great Christmas card. I love the little car. [Bunny]

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous Christmas card wonderfully layered, and I love the colouring. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Sandra H said...

So sweet and adorable card x

Ginger said...

What a fun card for Christmas! Great job!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

just my type of card, fab Christmas card. x

Debbie said...

Wow, I am loving your beautiful card.it is fun and coloured to perfection.fab papers too. Thanks for joining in with us over at Sparkles Christmas. Good luck. Hugs Deb's DT x

Billie A said...

So cute. Sweet Christmas card and coloring. Love the fun images. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...