Thursday 10 February 2022

Pop Out Card



Sorry for the blurred photo, card is gone now so can't retake!


My final fun fold card for my customer was this one.
It's called a Pop Out Card
and it fold flat to fit a tall card size envelope.

I have used Nitwits papers and embellishments
to decorate.

This one was fun to make but again I had to make up my own
measurements to get it to this size.

A few people have asked if I am still doing Stampin' Up!
and the answer is I'm still officially a demonstrator
but I have cut back on all the crafting for it.
I felt a bit burned out and needed a break.
I have been with them for 4 years, and all along,
I was still doing personalised cards for my local customers.
It has taken it's toll so I decided to have a little break.
Stampin' Up! I can put to one side,
local customers orders I can't, so that's what I'm concentrating on.
My shop front has gone so if you want to order anything
through me you need to go directly to Stampin' Up! Uk site
and choose Pinky O'Hagan as your Demonstrator.

I would like to enter this into



 

13 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous fold and beautiful papers,the colours and embellishments are gorgeous

Janette said...

A beautiful card Pinky, super pretty and love the verse.
I do understand cutting back abit, we are supposed to enjoy our hobby, when that stops its not good is it.xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fold and love the P.papers and verse.Totally understand the cuting back -it's no longer an enjoyable hobby when it becomes a chore
Carol x

Sandra H said...

Wow Pinky what a lovely creatucard so beautiful x

Darlene said...

OH WOW what a unique fold. Awesome creation Pinky! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Chris said...

Gorgeous card today- this is another impressive fold, the papers and colours are lovely. Sometimes something has to give and we know it's time to cut back a bit, I think you're right to put your local customers first. Take some time for you!
xx

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

Terri Winske said...

WOW! Pinky, this is simply gorgeous!! The fun fold, the paper, the images, the embellishments - oh so pretty! I really enjoy watching what you create week after week - very inspirational for me, so thank you so much! And thank you, too, for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Debbie Mageed said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! I don't think I've seen this particular fun fold before but I love it! Your details are incredible! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
PS. Please join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds on my blog!!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Pinky and lovely design..glad you are taking a break and looking after yourself..take care..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Caroline said...

Nice card, thanks for joining our challenge.
Love Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

Nicolette said...

A very nice card.
Thanks for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
Nicolette DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...