Saturday 12 February 2022

Hello Ladybug Valentine Crackers


I made these cute, quick and easy cracker gifts
for my Grandsons and Daughter for
Valentine's Day.
I was patiently waiting on this gorgeous stamp and punch set
to arrive in time for me to make them.

You can watch my video here




Measurements needed to follow along
Paper - 5 1/2" x 6"
Score 6" side - 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2" on both sides
Score 5 1/2" side - 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 3 3/4", 5"
Punch at 1 1/4" and 4 3/4"

I have used the Hello Ladybug Bundle
along with some retired papers and ribbon.
I also used my envelope punch board.

I would like to enter this into



 

11 comments:

Chris said...

What a lovely idea Pinky- these are so cute and I'm sure will be much appreciated.
xx

meg said...

Thank you for your tutorial Pinky,gorgeous crackers for Valentines

Sandra H said...

Oh wow how adorable are they x

crafty-stamper said...

These are brilliant,what a great idea and love the ladybirds
Carol x

Vee Cassidy said...

These are totally adorable and a novel idea. Vee xx

Janette said...

I think these are just a lovely idea Pinky and useful for so many occasions, clever lady.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful crackers Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog

Lorraine said...

Fabulous crackers and those lady bugs are so cute.
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

I love your crackers Pinky, so fun and cute with those adorable Ladybirds..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Aunty Sue said...

Great idea and thanks for sharing with us this week at CraftyCatz hope to see you joining in again and good luck in the draw
AuntySue

Beverley said...

Gorgeous crackers, I love the ladybirds they are so cute. Thanks for joining in our February 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...